All Applicants Must Follow the Admissions Process:
- NTFA Registration at jntfa.org (HOME PAGE)
- Academy Registration Fee: $50 USD Equivalent
- Domestic Jamaican Account
National Tackle Football Association
Bank of Nova Scotia
Junction St. Elizabeth
- WhatsApp Jerome Harriott a copy of the payment slip: 876-351-1221
- Work Study Application (Optional): FV Services
- Contact Johann Christopher information: 876-320-7146
- Academic Official Transcripts
- 3 Letter of Recommendations From:
- Principal or Headmaster
- Guidance counselor
- Community Leader or Coach
- Athletic Resume Including Gridiron Background.
- We Also Accept the SSAT (SSAT code: 3207)
The Academy has two components: Academic and Athletic (Gridiron). Both of these tuitions are separate segments.
The Academy will evaluate your academic pathway and will give you an idea of that cost.
NTFA is still evaluating the cost of the athletic segment and is working on financial assistance for this cost, We will have a clear picture of this tuition by August 8, 2022.
Should you have any further questions, please contact Jerome Harriott, Director of The Academy Athletics Enrollment, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 876-351-1221