The aim of the NTFA is to develop, promote, direct, supervise and regulate the sporting disciplines of American Football (and it’s many facets) athletic programs in which all member organizations can compete.
To accomplish this aim, the Association:
1. Establishes and enforces regulations to ensure that all such athletic programs are part of, and contribute towards, the entire educational program;
2. Cooperates closely with the Government of Jamaica and other organizations administering the development of sports programs;
3. Development, management and promotion of Jamaica’s National Teams that will compete in international competitions annually;
4. Enact policies of safety protocols for athletic trainers, coaches and athletes that ensure the proper teaching, training and protection of the athletes;
5. Promotes the spirit of sportsmanship and fair play in all athletic contests;
6. Enacts policies and guidelines that safeguard the physical, mental and moral welfare of the student athlete, and protect them from exploitation;
7. We will lend support, governance and training through all member organizations that will be operating programs for athletes benefit.